Auto~Star's portfolio of point of sale software applications is designed for today's grocery, pharmacy, or health and natural products retailer. Whether you have one store or a chain of stores, our products provide a seamless end-to-end solution which optimizes efficiency and customer satisfaction while lowering operating costs.
Since 1982, Auto~Star has earned the confidence of major retailers who rely upon us to deliver best of breed technologies that drive their bottom lines. Simply put – our results are measured by store performance. So we listen carefully to our customers. We work in their stores, their back rooms, and in their offices. What we learn, we apply.
As an important business partner, we take great pride in our customers’ success. We invite you to discover Auto~Star: our culture, our focus, and our uncompromising conviction to bring you the best retail technology available today and tomorrow.
Auto~Star’s mission is to reliably collect, organize, and automate retailers’ operational information, resulting in information that is both meaningful and easy to access. We know how important it is to keep your finger on the pulse of your retail business. That’s why we provide superior delivery and service of highly reliable, innovative and flexible, end-to-end retail software.
Auto~Star is dedicated to helping retailers:
- Increase operational efficiency
- Improve customer service levels
- Understand their business better
- Future-proof their business solutions
- Reduce total information technology (IT) cost of ownership
Our successes and achievements over the years, combined with involvement in our community, have been recognized by our peers:
- 2008 Medicine Hat Chamber of Commerce Small Business Export Award
- 2008 Medicine Hat Chamber of Commerce Small Business Award for Community Involvement
- 2007 Medicine Hat Chamber of Commerce Small Business Award for Community Involvement
- 2006 Yellow Pages Group Make It Real Award for Outstanding Community Service
- 2005 Microsoft Regional Winning Customer Award Winner
- 2004 Medicine Hat Chamber of Commerce Small Business Award for Community Involvement
- 2004 Alberta Chambers of Commerce Small Business Award of Distinction
Volunteerism and the spirit of charity is part of our company culture. We strongly believe that contributing to the community returns results ten fold to the well being of our employees and their families. Most employees participate regularly in volunteer activities as a group with our office or individually.
Our strong emphasis on families and children has led us to become very active with many local organizations. We are proud to be a strong supporter of the Big Brothers Big Sisters In-School Mentoring Program, where volunteers visit a child at school for one hour a week. All employees are encouraged to participate in this program. We have implemented a policy that allows every employee, who wants to participate, leave work early without loss of pay or time. We also implemented a similar program for Junior Achievement Southern Alberta. The Junior Achievement program brings members of the business community into the classroom to deliver relevant business learning experiences.
Participating in after-work charity activities becomes a group social event for everyone at Auto~Star. Events are coordinated by management, the social club, or individual employees. In addition to group events, Auto~Star also contributes financially to numerous non-profit organizations.
We are truly proud to be part of our community and look forward to continuing our involvement in the future.