Auto~Starís comprehensive pharmacy solutions include pharmacy point of sale, back office, dispensary and wholesaler integration, reporting, HIPAA compliance, retail inventory control software and chain management software. These powerful solutions help pharmacy operators control margins, increase sales per customer, and reduce inventory shrink.
Auto~Starís retail inventory control solutions for pharmacies ensures owners can efficiently evaluate product movement to optimize sales and customer retention. Automated inventory tracking and purchasing offers improved order accuracy, quick response to customer trends, and accurate information on promotion success. Integration with dispensary software eliminates the need for multiple data entries and increases control over prescription movement. Electronic signature capture for prescriptions and transactions eliminates the hassle of paper and ensures government regulations are met.
- Streamline inventory management processes with our retail inventory control software
- Connect with customers and build loyalty
- Build customized reports for real time and relevant business intelligence
- Increase sales and inventory turns
- Control margins
Designed for Pharmacy and Drug Stores
POS software features designed for pharmacies combine with frequent product updates to ensure Auto~Star's pharmacy POS systems are designed to future-proof your business solutions and reduce total cost of ownership in pharmacy retail. Realize the return on your pharmacy software investment with the following features:
- Integration with Leading Dispensary Software Packages
- Electronic Signature Capture for HIPAA Compliance
- Controlled Substance Tracking for CMEA Compliance
- Rx Barcode Scanning
- Product Scanning with IIAS/FSA Compliance
- Accounts Receivable
- Rx Reporting: Compare scripts processed to those sold
- Suggested Product Ordering
- Secure Fingerprint Sign-In
- Customizable Shelf Labels
Pharmacy POS Case Studies
Read more about stores that are currently using Auto~Star's pharmacy POS systems and solutions.
The Katz Group is one of North Americaís leading drug store operators, with more than 1,800 drug stores in Canada and the United States. The company has utilized the Star~Lite and Star~Plus solutions to maximize investments and provide a lower total cost of ownership.
HealthPartners, the largest consumer-governed, nonprofit health care organization in the United States, uses Star~Plus and Star~Link to centrally manage product and pricing information. Management is able to view up-to-the minute sales data to analyze front-end merchandise and review margins across departments.